- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
by Johnson & Johnson
Lens Type: 1-2 week disposable soft con...
Lens Type: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses
6 lenses per box
As low as:$29.49 per box
Availability: In Stock
- We're sorry, some prescription information seems to be missing. Please fill in the entire prescription for at least one eye, and then continue.
- Please make sure your name does not contain numbers or special characters.
- < placeholder for ajax error message >
Acuvue Advance contact lenses with Hydraclear are a moisture-rich, weekly contact lens that you can comfortably wear all day. These lenses are made of a silicone hydrogel material that permits 97% of available oxygen to pass through to your eye. Hydraclear technology makes them even better by mixing the wetting agent into the contact lens itself, so you get an all-day silky smooth wearing experience.
To make them easier to find in saline solution, Acuvue Advance contacts are slightly tinted, but not enough to change your eye color. They block 93% of UV-A rays and 99% of UV-B rays, so you can rest knowing that your eyes are protected.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 visibly tinted lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 53% polymer (galyfilcon A).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 47%
- MANUFACTURER: Johnson and Johnson Vision Products, Inc., Jacksonville, FL