- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
ACUVUE® ADVANCE® for ASTIGMATISM
by Johnson & Johnson
Lens Type: 1-2 week disposable soft con...
Lens Type: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses for astigmatism
6 lenses per box
As low as: $40.49 per box
- We're sorry, some prescription information seems to be missing. Please fill in the entire prescription for at least one eye, and then continue.
- Please make sure your name does not contain numbers or special characters.
- < placeholder for ajax error message >
Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism contact lenses bring together two technologies to give you a superior astigmatism lens experience. These lenses feature the BLINK STABILIZED design, which uses four stability zones to keep the lens centered right where it belongs on your eye. In addition, HYDRACLEAR technology means you'll enjoy a silky-feeling contact lens all day long without discomfort or protein deposits.
If you thought you couldn't wear contacts because of your astigmatism, Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism contacts prove that not only can you wear them, you can be comfortable all day in them.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 visibly tinted UV blocking lenses in a buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 53% polymer (galyfilcon A).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 47%
- MANUFACTURER: Johnson and Johnson Vision Products, Inc., Jacksonville, FL
OTHER INFO: These contacts are not designed to change eye color. The tint is designed to facilitate locating the contacts in solution. These contacts also contain a vertical indicator to help ensure proper application.