- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
When the makers of ACUVUE®, the number-one doctor-prescribed brand of contact lenses, developed ACUVUE® BIFOCAL Contact Lenses, it was a technological breakthrough. That's because ACUVUE® BIFOCAL is the only contact lens with PUPIL INTELLIGENT DESIGN™. It has five invisible, concentric zones that allow you to see clearly at varying distances, so you won't find yourself having to think about which part of the lens to use—you simply put them on and go.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 visibly tinted UV blocking lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 42% polymer (etafilcon A).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 58%
- MANUFACTURER: Johnson and Johnson Vision Products, Inc., Jacksonville, FL
OTHER INFO: These contacts are not designed to change eye color. The tint is designed to facilitate locating the contacts in solution. These contacts also contain an inside-out '123 indicator' to help ensure proper application.
ACUVUE® BIFOCAL Contact Lenses are extremely easy to use because once you put them on, you can forget about them the rest of the day. Other convenient features include:
- An inside-out indicator so they go on right the first time.
- Visibility tint so you can easily see them in the case and on your finger.
- Flexible wear schedules to fit your lifestyle.
- UV Blocking—ACUVUE® BIFOCAL Contact Lenses block approximately 86% of the UV-A rays and 98% of UV-B rays.
- Edge Design promotes exceptional comfort.