- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
ACUVUE® OASYS® for PRESBYOPIA
by Johnson & Johnson
$51.50 per box
Availability: In Stock
6 lenses per box
Is your vision with your current contacts not as clear at all distances as it was before? Are you having difficulty reading smaller or fine print or seeing in dim or low light? Are you finding yourself holding objects further away to see them clearly? Are your eyes feeling more tired and dry lately? Now with ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand for PRESBYOPIA, the next generation in multifocal contacts, you may be able to stay in lenses longer, without compromising vision or comfort. ACUVUE® OASYS® for PRESBYOPIA features the unique optical design of STEREO PRECISION TECHNOLOGY™ and the exceptional comfort of HYDRACLEAR® Plus technology. The result is balanced vision near, far and in-between, across variable lighting conditions, along with remarkable comfort—even in challenging environments that can make your eyes feel tired and dry. Ask your eye doctor if STEREO PRECISION TECHNOLOGY™ is right for you.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposables for presbyopia.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 lenses in buffered saline with.005% methyl ether cellulose.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 62% senofilcon A.
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 38%
- MANUFACTURER: Johnson and Johnson Vision Products, Inc., Jacksonville, FL