- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Air Optix Aqua
Lens Type: Monthly disposable soft cont...
Lens Type: Monthly disposable soft contact lenses
6 lenses per box
As low as: $37.49 per box
Availability: In Stock
- We're sorry, some prescription information seems to be missing. Please fill in the entire prescription for at least one eye, and then continue.
- Please make sure your name does not contain numbers or special characters.
- < placeholder for ajax error message >
Air Optix® Aqua contact lenses are made to keep your eyes comfortable and moisture rich. This lens is incredibly breathable, allowing five times more oxygen through than other lenses. Air Optix® uses TriComfort Technology not only to let the contact lens breathe and retain moisture, but also to resist deposits and keep the lenses comfortable and wearable for up to one month.
Air Optix® Aqua contacts are ideal for people who've had trouble with other lenses, have sensitive eyes, or just need more comfort from their lenses.
- LENS TYPE: Monthly replacement silicone hydrogel lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 lenses in buffered saline.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 67% lotrafilcon B.
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 33%
- MANUFACTURER: Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Fort Worth, TX
BRAND: Air Optix®
MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMER: AIR OPTIX® AQUA (lotrafilcon B) contact lenses: High oxygen transmissible lenses. Dk/t = 138 @ -3.00D. Other factors may impact eye health.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AIR OPTIX® AQUA (LOTRAFILCON B) CONTACT LENSES: For daily wear or extended wear up to 6 nights for near / far-sightedness. Risk of serious eye problems (i.e., corneal ulcer) is greater for extended wear. In rare cases, loss of vision may result. Side effects like discomfort, mild burning or stinging may occur.