- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Air Optix Night & Day Aqua
by CIBA Vision
Lens Type: Monthly disposable soft cont...
Lens Type: Monthly disposable soft contact lenses
6 lenses per box
As low as:$57.49 per box
Availability: In Stock
- We're sorry, some prescription information seems to be missing. Please fill in the entire prescription for at least one eye, and then continue.
- Please make sure your name does not contain numbers or special characters.
- < placeholder for ajax error message >
Air Optix Night & Day Aqua contact lenses are the only lenses that can claim the highest oxygen transmissibility of any lens on the market today. That means you can take a quick nap in them, or you can sleep in them and they'll still retain their enduring comfort. In fact, the FDA has approved these contacts for up to 30 nights of continuous wear.
If you're too busy to pay attention to your contact lenses every day, choose Air Optix Night & Day Aqua.
- LENS TYPE: Monthly disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 sterile handling tinted soft contact lenses in buffered saline containing 1% Copolymer 845.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 76% lotrafilcon A.
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 24%
- MANUFACTURER: CIBA Vision Corp., Duluth, GA
BRAND: Air Optix®
MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMER: AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA (LOTRAFILCON A) CONTACT LENSES: High oxygen transmissible lenses. Dk/t = 175 @ -3.00D. Other factors may impact eye health.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA (LOTRAFILCON A) CONTACT LENSES: AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are indicated for vision correction for daily wear (worn only while awake) or extended wear (worn while awake and asleep) for up to 30 nights.