- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Air Optix Night & Day Aqua
6 lenses per box
$71.99 per box
Availability: In Stock
Air Optix Night & Day Aqua contact lenses are the only lenses that can claim the highest oxygen transmissibility of any lens on the market today. That means you can take a quick nap in them, or you can sleep in them and they'll still retain their enduring comfort. In fact, the FDA has approved these contacts for up to 30 nights of continuous wear.
If you're too busy to pay attention to your contact lenses every day, choose Air Optix Night & Day Aqua.
- LENS TYPE: Monthly disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 sterile handling tinted soft contact lenses in buffered saline containing 1% Copolymer 845.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 76% lotrafilcon A.
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 24%
- MANUFACTURER: Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Fort Worth, TX
BRAND: Air Optix®
MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMER: AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA (LOTRAFILCON A) CONTACT LENSES: High oxygen transmissible lenses. Dk/t = 175 @ -3.00D. Other factors may impact eye health.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA (LOTRAFILCON A) CONTACT LENSES: AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are indicated for vision correction for daily wear (worn only while awake) or extended wear (worn while awake and asleep) for up to 30 nights.