- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Biomedics XC lenses from CooperVision won’t quit before you do. Biomedics XC contact lenses utilize PC Technology™ to create a material that contains molecules of phosphorylcholine (PC), a substance found naturally in human cell membranes. These PC molecules attract and surround themselves with water, keeping these two-week lenses healthy, moist and comfortable all day long.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 40% omafilcon A.
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 60%.
- MANUFACTURER: CooperVision, Inc., Scottsville, NY