- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
PureVision® contact lenses with innovative optics deliver pure, rich contrast and highly refined detail. PureVision® contacts are made from our unique material that’s exceptionally healthy, so your eyes can feel as comfortable as you ever imagined, all day long and well into the night. PureVision® contact lenses have an enhanced optical design to correct spherical aberration, a natural occurrence in which light rays are refracted at different angles as they pass through the eye. Left uncorrected, spherical aberration can result in less than optimal visual quality. PureVision® contact lenses are marketed as a contact lens that can be worn safely 24 hours a day for up to 30 nights and days.
- LENS TYPE: Monthly disposable soft contact lens.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 64% polymer (Balafilcon A).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 36%
- MANUFACTURER: Bausch & Lomb, Rochester, NY
- Exceptional vision with high-definition aspheric optical design
- Made of comfort-enhancing material
- PureVision® allows natural levels of oxygen to reach your eyes