- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Same contacts. Same manufacturer. Different box.
UltraFlex XC contacts are sold under multiple names in a variety of stores, but the lenses are all identical. UltraFlex lenses are store brand contacts made by CooperVision. Your order will be fulfilled with CooperVision Biomedics XC contacts.
UltraFlex XC lenses from CooperVision won’t quit before you do. UltraFlex XC contact lenses utilize PC Technology™ to create a material that contains molecules of phosphorylcholine (PC), a substance found naturally in human cell membranes. These PC molecules attract and surround themselves with water, keeping these two-week lenses healthy, moist and comfortable all day long.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 45% polymer (ocufilcon D).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 55%
- MANUFACTURER: CooperVision, Inc., Scottsville, NY