- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
by Johnson & Johnson
Lens Type: 1-2 week disposable soft con...
Lens Type: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses
6 lenses per box
$31.99 per box
Availability: In Stock
- We're sorry, some prescription information seems to be missing. Please fill in the entire prescription for at least one eye, and then continue.
- Please make sure your name does not contain numbers or special characters.
- < placeholder for ajax error message >
ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, the world's first disposable contact lens, offer the convenience of one-week extended wear. That means that you put them in and throw them away seven days later (which means you can sleep in them). That's because their thin design allows for high amounts of oxygen to be transmitted to the eye. Since the Acuvue lenses are made mostly of water, they work well with your natural eye fluids. They can also be worn as a two-week daily wear lens (which means you take the lenses out each night). Added Acuvue features include UV-Blocking and an Inside-Out mark to make them easier to insert.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 visibly tinted UV blocking lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 42% polymer (etafilcon A).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 58%
- MANUFACTURER: Johnson and Johnson Vision Products, Inc., Jacksonville, FL
OTHER INFO: Acuvue contacts are not designed to change eye color. The tint is designed to facilitate locating the contacts in solution. Acuvue contact lenses also contain an inside-out 'AV indicator' to help ensure proper application.
Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses continue to lead the way in UV blocking. All Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses are FDA approved to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear.