- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Air Optix for Astigmatism
Lens Type: Monthly disposable, soft con...
Lens Type: Monthly disposable, soft contact lenses
6 lenses per box
As low as: $49.99 per box
- We're sorry, some prescription information seems to be missing. Please fill in the entire prescription for at least one eye, and then continue.
- Please make sure your name does not contain numbers or special characters.
- < placeholder for ajax error message >
Air Optix® for Astigmatism contact lenses let you see clearly and comfortably, without the discomfort and dryness that accompanies astigmatism. The TriComfort Technology found in these lenses allows oxygen to flow continuously, keeping your eyes feeling healthy and natural. You'll also notice that your eyes feel moist and smooth, the result of patented Air Optix® technology that helps the lenses retain moisture and resist deposits.
Your astigmatism no longer means you have to put up with blurred vision or eyeglasses. Air Optix® for Astigmatism gives you consistently stable vision in a comfortable contact lens.
- LENS TYPE: Monthly disposable, soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 lenses immersed in phosphate buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 67% lotrafilcon B.
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 33%
- MANUFACTURER: Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Fort Worth, TX
BRAND: Air Optix®
MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMER: AIR OPTIX® FOR ASTIGMATISM (LOTRAFILCON B) CONTACT LENSES: High oxygen transmissible lenses. Dk/t = 108 @ -3.00D -1.25D X 180. Other factors may impact eye health.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AIR OPTIX® FOR ASTIGMATISM (LOTRAFILCON B) CONTACT LENSES: For daily wear or extended wear up to 6 nights for near / far-sightedness and astigmatism. Risk of serious eye problems (i.e., corneal ulcer) is greater for extended wear. In rare cases, loss of vision may result. Side effects like discomfort, mild burning or stinging may occur.