- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Biomedics 55 Premier
$22.99 per box
Availability: In Stock
6 lenses per box
Biomedics® 55 Premier aspheric lens design effectively controls spherical aberration in the lens and human eye. Spherical aberration is the inability of a lens to focus light on a common point. That means Biomedics 55 Premier contact lenses are able to focus light, providing clearer, crisper, sharper vision regardless of the amount of correction required. At the same time, a thinner, patented edge design provides excellent comfort. Biomedics 55 Premier provides better vision, comfort, and proven performance.
You deserve the best vision possible in a 2-week contact lens. Biomedics 55 Premier delivers with an aspheric optical design that is optimized to precisely focus light traveling through the contact lens and human eye. The result is an enhanced image quality regardless of the amount of lens power correction required.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 45% polymer (ocufilcon D).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 55%.
- MANUFACTURER: CooperVision, Inc., Scottsville, NY