- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Biomedics EP (Proclear EP)
$49.99 per box
Availability: In Stock
6 lenses per box
Same contacts. Same manufacturer. Different box.
Biomedics EP contacts are sold under multiple names in a variety of stores, but the lenses are all identical. Biomedics EP lenses are store brand contacts made by CooperVision. Your order will be fulfilled with CooperVision Proclear EP contacts.
Biomedics EP is the first and only contact lens designed specifically for people who are just beginning to have trouble reading small type and seeing objects up close. These are the first signs of Presbyopia, a natural aging process of the eye. Biomedics EP’s unique design lets people suffering from Presbyopia, who may not want to wear reading glasses or bifocals, see near, far, and everything in between with the comfort and convenience of contact lenses.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 tinted soft contact lenses for daily wear in buffered 0.9% saline.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 40% omafilcon A.
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 60%
- MANUFACTURER: CooperVision, Inc., Scottsville, NY