- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Biomedics EP is the first and only contact lens designed specifically for people who are just beginning to have trouble reading small type and seeing objects up close. These are the first signs of Presbyopia, a natural aging process of the eye. Biomedics EP’s unique design lets people suffering from Presbyopia, who may not want to wear reading glasses or bifocals, see near, far, and everything in between with the comfort and convenience of contact lenses.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 tinted soft contact lenses for daily wear in buffered 0.9% saline.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 40% omafilcon A.
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 60%
- MANUFACTURER: CooperVision, Inc., Scottsville, NY