- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Lens Type: 1-2 week disposable soft con...
Lens Type: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses for astigmatism
6 lenses per box
As low as: $70.74 per box
- We're sorry, some prescription information seems to be missing. Please fill in the entire prescription for at least one eye, and then continue.
- Please make sure your name does not contain numbers or special characters.
- < placeholder for ajax error message >
Think you can't wear soft contact lenses because you have astigmatism? That's the way it used to be, but not any more. Designed especially for correcting astigmatism, toric soft contact lenses can give you the same vision clarity you enjoyed while wearing glasses. Freshlook Toric contact lenses are designed as a 1-2 week disposable, soft contact lens for astigmatism. FreshLook Toric contact lenses are tinted green with the color additive phthalocyanine green for easy visibility for handling.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses for astigmatism
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 visibly tinted contact lenses immersed in buffered saline solution
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 45% polymer (phenfilcon A)
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 55%
- MANUFACTURER: Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Fort Worth, TX
MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMER: Contact lenses, even if worn for cosmetic reasons, are medical devices that must only be worn under the prescription, direction and supervision of an eye care professional. Serious eye health problems may occur as a result of sharing contact lenses.