- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Same contacts. Same manufacturer. Different box.
Sterling 55 Aspheric contacts are sold under multiple names in a variety of stores, but the lenses are all identical. Sterling lenses are store brand contacts made by CooperVision. Your order will be fulfilled with CooperVision Biomedics Premier contacts.
Sterling 55 Aspheric lens design effectively controls spherical aberration in the lens and human eye. Spherical aberration is the inability of a lens to focus light on a common point. That means Sterling 55 Aspheric contact lenses are able to focus light, providing clearer, crisper, sharper vision regardless of the amount of correction required. At the same time, a thinner, patented edge design provides excellent comfort. Sterling 55 Aspheric provides better vision, comfort, and proven performance.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 45% polymer (ocufilcon D).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 55%
- MANUFACTURER: CooperVision, Inc., Scottsville, NY