- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
by Bausch & Lomb
As low as: $72.49 per box
Availability: In Stock
6 lenses per box
The Bausch & Lomb PureVision® family of contact lenses is made from balafilcon A, an innovative silicone hydrogel material patented by Bausch & Lomb, with enhanced optical designs and surface properties that provide crisp vision, comfort and health for the demanding and unpredictable lifestyles of today's patients. The PureVision® Multifocal contact lens is the only commercially available multifocal contact lens indicated for either daily wear or for extended wear up to 30 days for the correction of nearsightedness (myopia) or farsightedness (hyperopia) for presbyopes.
- LENS TYPE: Monthly disposable soft contact lens.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 64% polymer (Balafilcon A).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 36%
- MANUFACTURER: Bausch & Lomb, Rochester, NY