- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
UltraFlex II Aspheric lens design effectively controls spherical aberration in the lens and human eye. Spherical aberration is the inability of a lens to focus light on a common point. That means UltraFlex II Aspheric contact lenses are able to focus light, providing clearer, crisper, sharper vision regardless of the amount of correction required. At the same time, a thinner, patented edge design provides excellent comfort. UltraFlex II Aspheric provides better vision, comfort, and proven performance.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 62% polymer (polymacon).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 38%
- MANUFACTURER: CooperVision, Inc., Scottsville, NY