- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Icuity H2O contact lenses are a new solution for lens wearers who experience dryness and discomfort. For about the same price as two-week lenses, these lenses can be replaced weekly. It's easier for the wearer; starting a new week means using a new lens. Frequent replacement also means fewer deposits and higher moisture content, and that translates to more comfort for you. Icuity H20 contact lenses are made from moisture-retaining hioxifilcon A. Their contoured lens edge and durability make them a solid choice for weekly lenses.
- LENS TYPE: Weekly disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 12 tinted soft contact lenses in a buffered 0.9% saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 41% hioxifilcon A.
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 59%
- MANUFACTURER: Hydrogel Vision Corporation, Sarasota, FL