- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Same contacts. Same manufacturer. Different box.
Sterling 55 contacts are sold under multiple names in a variety of stores, but the lenses are all identical. Sterling lenses are store brand contacts made by CooperVision. Your order will be fulfilled with CooperVision Biomedics 55 contacts.
Sterling 55 are 1-2 week disposable contacts by Coopervision, and a great choice when you need a lens with lower water content. Sterling 55 lenses offer high performance, improved durability, and dehydration resistance. The low water content material ensures superior handling, while patented manufacturing and a superior lens design give you unbeatable comfort and performance.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 45% polymer (ocufilcon D).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 55%
- MANUFACTURER: CooperVision, Inc., Scottsville, NY