- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Looking for a new, uh, look? Look no further! Air Optix Colors are the same breathable, comfortable lenses you love – now in nine colors. Enhance your current eye color or try something completely new. If you already have a valid Air Optix Aqua prescription, you can try Air Optix Colors without a new fitting.
- LENS TYPE: Monthly disposable colored contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 colored lenses immersed in isotonic borate solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 45% polymer (phemfilcon).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 55%
- MANUFACTURER: Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Fort Worth, TX
BRAND: Air Optix
MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMER: Contact lenses, even if worn for cosmetic reasons, are medical devices that must only be worn under the prescription, direction and supervision of an eye care professional. Serious eye health problems may occur as a result of sharing contact lenses. High oxygen transmissible lenses. Dk/t = 138 @ -3.00D. Other factors may impact eye health.
OTHER INFO: Air Optix Aqua Colors contacts provide a safe and unique way to enhance your appearance when fitted, worn and cared for properly. Air Optix Aqua Colors can be worn even with 20/20 vision.