- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
The ACUVUE® ADVANCE® family is being discontinued by the manufacturer.
The end is near. Stock up now before they're gone.
Acuvue Advance Plus contact lenses give your eyes what they need all day long—superior comfort and moisture. Your eyes will retain the smooth sensation of a new pair of contacts thanks in large part to HYDRACLEAR technology, which builds moisture into the lens itself. Each time you blink, the built-in moisture acts as a natural lubricant for your eye. It's a refreshingly comfortable experience in a bi-weekly lens. This is the Acuvue Advance Plus 24 pack of contacts. You can also purchase this lens in a 6 pack.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week soft disposable contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 24 lenses in buffered saline with methyl ehter cellulose.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 53% galyfilcon A
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 47%
- MANUFACTURER: Johnson and Johnson Vision Products, Inc., Jacksonville, FL