- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
UltraFlex 7/14 38
6 lenses per box
$24.99 per box
Availability: In Stock
Same contacts. Same manufacturer. Different box.
UltraFlex 7/14 38 contacts are sold under multiple names in a variety of stores, but the lenses are all identical. UltraFlex lenses are store brand contacts made by CooperVision. Your order will be fulfilled with CooperVision Biomedics 38 contacts.
UltraFlex 7/14 38 are 1-2 week disposable contacts by Coopervision, and a great choice when you need a lens with lower water content. UltraFlex 7/14 38 lenses offer high performance, improved durability, and dehydration resistance. The low water content material ensures superior handling, while patented manufacturing and a superior lens design give you unbeatable comfort and performance.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 62% polymer (polymacon).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 38%
- MANUFACTURER: CooperVision, Inc., Scottsville, NY