- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Air Optix HydraGlyde
As low as: $42.49 per box
6 lenses per box
Introducing AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® monthly contact lenses from Alcon®. SmartShield™ Technology creates a protective shield around the outer surface to resist deposits and other irritants. Meanwhile, HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix helps retain moisture for all-day comfort.
- LENS TYPE: Monthly replacement silicone hydrogel lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 lenses in buffered saline.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 67% lotrafilcon B.
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 33%
- MANUFACTURER: Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Fort Worth, TX
BRAND: Air Optix®
MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMER: AIR OPTIX® Hydraglyde (lotrafilcon B) contact lenses: High oxygen transmissible lenses. Dk/t = 138 @ -3.00D. Other factors may impact eye health.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AIR OPTIX® Hydraglyde (LOTRAFILCON B) CONTACT LENSES: For daily wear or extended wear up to 6 nights for near / far-sightedness. Risk of serious eye problems (i.e., corneal ulcer) is greater for extended wear. In rare cases, loss of vision may result. Side effects like discomfort, mild burning or stinging may occur.