- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Extreme H2O 59% Xtra
$38.99 per box
Availability: In Stock
6 lenses per box
With enhanced biocompatibility, Glycerol Methacrylate (GMA) uses Mucin, the naturally-occurring glycoprotein contained in the tear fluid. This contributes to surface wettability, comfort, and eye health.
Unsurpassed on-eye moisture retention, GMA-HEMA copolymer contains hydroxyl (OH) groups that allow water molecules to bond tightly to the surface of the polymer, giving it outstanding water retention properties. The Extreme H2O® 59% loses less than 1% of its water content on the eye after 12 hours of wear.
Extreme H2O® 59% is made with a Group 2 non-ionic material that resists unhealthy protein deposits, compared to Group 4 ionic materials that are known to bind protein deposits.
- LENS TYPE: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 tinted soft contact lenses in buffered saline solution.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 41% polymer (hioxifilcon A).
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 59%
- MANUFACTURER: X-Cel Corporation, Sarasota, FL
BRAND: Extreme H2O