- 1. Find your contacts
- 2. Enter your prescription
- 3. Checkout:
Biofinity XR contact lenses are monthly lenses made for people with severe nearsightedness or farsightedness, who either may not have been able to wear contacts in the past, or found it difficult to find the right ones. These lenses are unique because they use Aquaform Technology to get more oxygen to the eye than traditional lenses. The resulting increased oxygen flow makes for a clearer and whiter eye with less irritation for comfortable all-day wear. Biofinity XR uses the same material and design as Biofinity sphere lenses. This design uses rounded edges to reduce friction between the lens and the inside of your eyelid. Together with the softer and more flexible nature of this lens, you have an extremely wearable silicone hydrogel that delivers impossible comfort.
- LENS TYPE: Monthly disposable soft contact lenses.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 tinted soft contact lenses in buffered saline.
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 52% comfilcon A.
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 48%
- MANUFACTURER: CooperVision, Inc., Scottsville, NY